In Ayurveda, a weak Shukra is the cause of all male and female sexual problems including infertility as the Shukra dhatu, considered the supreme body tissue, is responsible for one’s sexual desire, sexual prowess, and ability to create superior progeny.
Causes of Infertility Among Men and Women
Ayurveda does not consider infertility to be a female-specific problem. While one-third of the infertility cases are due to female issues, further one-third of the cases are caused by male infertility problems, and the remaining is due to other miscellaneous factors.
The most common reasons for male and female infertility are:
- Sperm disorders such as oligospermia (low sperm count) and azoospermia (no sperm production).
- Low hormonal levels can cause low or poor sperm production.
- Varicocele or dilated scrotal veins.
- Blockage in the male reproductive organ such as the epididymis.
- Genetic factors such as anomalies in the chromosomal numbers and structure and deletions on the Y chromosome.
- Medications to treat diseases like arthritis, depression, hypertension, and cancer can affect sperm quality, quantity, and ejaculation.
- Surgery and medicines related to a nervous system disorder can affect ejaculation.
- Women with improper or absent menstruation periods experience difficulties with ovulating.
- Blocked fallopian tubes due to pelvic inflammatory disease, endometriosis, or ectopic pregnancy-related surgery.
- Physical deformities of the uterus.
- Uterine fibroids.
- Hormonal changes caused by poor diet, health problems, being over or underweight, smoking, drinking alcohol, athletic training, or STDs.
- Advanced age:
- Affects the quality and quantity of the eggs produced
- Age-related health issues may prevent pregnancy
- Chance of miscarriage increases
Diet Management Plans for the Treatment of Infertility
Our customized diet management plans for our patients with infertility issues essentially consist of fruits and sweets. We advise them to avoid alkaline and pungent foods. Also, our diet plans have sufficient nutrients to meet all bodily requirements.
Ayurveda Treatments for Infertility
We offer a wide array of Ayurveda treatments for infertility. While some treatments such as Abhyangam & Swedam, and Uttara Vasthi are effective for both sexes. We also have gender-specific treatments. Ayurvedic doctor for women’s infertility prescribes the below treatments to help women conceive.
- Asthapana Vasthi
- Anuvasana Vasthi
- Yoni Prakshanalam
- Pumsavana Karma
Similarly, our Ayurvedic doctor for men’s infertility prescribes the following treatments for men with infertility issues:
- Panchakarma therapies
- Shali Shashtika Pinda Swedam
- Shiro Dhara
Vajikarna Chikitsa, a branch of Ashtanga Ayurveda, deals with physiological and psychological sexual problems such as erectile dysfunction, libido, and premature ejaculation among men and frigidity among women. Vajikarna Tantra helps Shukra dhatu stay healthy and strong with aphrodisiac medicines, anabolic drugs, and tonics that lead to productive sex and also restore fertility.
Why is Vardhan Ayurveda Hospital the Top Ayurveda Hospital in Hyderabad?
We, at Vardhan Ayurveda Hospital in Hyderabad, offer a wide range of infertility treatments that follow the highest codes of Ayurveda medicine. We have achieved a high success rate in the infertility Ayurveda treatment of both male and female infertility through our specialized treatments that have no side effects.
Over six lakh patients across the state have benefitted from our superior-quality treatment plans.
If you are looking for a top Ayurveda hospital in Hyderabad near you or the best Ayurveda treatment for infertility, contact our team at Vardhan Ayurveda Hospital today.